ISO 9001:2015 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management System (QMS). It is designed to work for all types of business regardless of size or sector and is one of the most important standards in use today. It is a crucial tool for boosting your company’s success, profitability and market potential.
Adopting ISO 9001:2015 clearly demonstrates that your company is committed to quality, continued improvement and customer satisfaction. It ensures focus and discipline in working practices which in turn delivers products and services that consistently meet customers’ requirements. It is increasingly seen as the most reliable way of demonstrating quality management when dealing with tender documents and pre-qualification questionnaires.
The ISO 9001:2015 focuses highly on a Risk Based Framework and suitability of management systems in addressing innovation, and impacts on organizational processes and decisions. This standard aims at being more proactive in addressing potential challenges and adversities facing an organization. Given the current requirements of the standard it has become significantly more challenging for assessors and ISO consultants who can no longer rely on tried and tested shortcuts and will require a detailed thorough analysis of an organization to develop processes that are uniquely tailored to that organization’s needs.
Ideal Vision Consulting, with their extensive experience, hands-on expertise, knowledge and cumulative wisdom acquired through years of working across a wide range of verticals, possesses the ability to facilitate your journey towards ISO 9001 Certification through their ISO Consulting services by conducting ISO trainings, ISO documentation, ISO implementation support, ISO internal audit support and Management Review Meetings.
Ideal Vision consulting has experience with getting the clients certified from some of the largest and most prestigious certification bodies recognized globally like DNV, Bureau Veritas, BSI, Lloyds, Atlas Inspection and testing, SGS, RICI etc.
With Ideal Vision consulting services 100% success is guaranteed for all your ISO implementation and system development needs.
There are significant benefits in achieving ISO 9001:2015 registration include
Key features of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Context of Organization: Identifying the internal and external context of the Organization with respect to the extent, breadth, depth and scope of implementation by collating and structuring the processes around the requirements of Internal stake holders and external requirements like legislative, legal, requirements from principals, employees, externally provided goods and services, regulators, independent agencies and other interested parties.
- Risk Based Thinking: The standard now requires organizations to consider Risks and opportunities which may potentially impact the outcome of an organization’s processes and take a more proactive approach towards creating sustainable solutions and mitigate any potential impacts by reducing the severity and likelihood of occurrences to an acceptable level. The RBT framework replaces the previous requirement of preventive actions.
- Common High Level Structure: The ISO 9001:2015 Certification standard is designed based on a common high level management standards structure (MSS) called Annex SL which serves as a common framework for integrating and interpreting other ISO standards.
- Documented Information: Given the recent advances in automation within organizations ISO 9001:2015 Certification standard has removed the requirement for Control of documents and control of records and replaces those clauses with ‘documented Information’. Since, many organizations rely on automated cloud based systems and/or comprehensive ERP and CRM solutions, the need for maintaining copious amount of paper work has been made redundant as long as those requirements are being met by their automated processes.
- Leadership: ISO 9001:2015 standard now requires leadership to take a proactive role in establishing responsibilities and authorities for the success and failure of systems. The need for a QMR has been removed and instead the standard focuses on establishing leadership roles across the board to be initiated by the leadership of the organization and cascaded down to the level of frontline managers, supervisors and employees.
- Relationship Management: The ISO 9001:2015 standard has now defined organizations internal stakeholders including the customers, suppliers, and has assigned a broader meaning to an organization’s value chain by considering all internal stakeholders as a part of its value chain.
- Knowledge Management: Initially a requirement of the EFQM Model and Total Quality Management (TQM) the standard now requires to organizations to maintain the explicit and tacit information of an organization as its cumulative knowledge and wisdom over the tenure of its existence and experiences.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Consulting and Certification
- * Gives confidence to an organization’s customers, prospects, stakeholders, regulators, etc. that the organization is committed to providing consistent products and services.
- * Reduction in wastages, re-works and rejections.
- * Cost reduction as a result of optimization of resources and efficient processes
- * Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- * Evidence based decision making that eliminates blindspots and confusion for organization’s leadership. (What to measure? How to measure?)
- * Improved product/service reliability through best practice methodology
- * Certification to the international standard can be used a marketing and communications tool that adds to an organization’s goodwill and brand recognition.
- * Proactive approach towards problem solving as a result of Risk Based Thinking and resultant process controls that ensure reduced process variations and more effective controls.
- * A distinctive lead over competitors who may not have ISO 9001 certification
- * Removal of a barrier to working with many organizations, e.g. government and local authorities
- * Some larger bodies even make it a requirement to get on their tender list
ISO 9001:2015 Services Provided by Ideal Vision Consulting
Ideal Vision provides several consulting and training solutions for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems trainings, transition and advisory solutions like: